January 2019. Congratulations on making it this far in the difficult times which are very much behind us. Yes, I know our lives, thinking patterns and economy have to still catch up and make the shifts, but I strongly feel that on a spiritual level the work is done.
Focus on the positive and the world around you will begin to respond and change.
In January 2019.
Where thought goes energy flows, and there is no time like the present. If we all focus on our passions and use them to make the world a better place, it will filter through to the global consciousness and the world could literally change overnight. You may just be the “hundredth monkey” needed. If you have not yet heard about the hundredth monkey: Read about this phenomenon here.
The month energy of January adds up to 13. This energy means getting into action, putting in the hard work and making a difference in the community.
13 is a karmic number. It is the butterfly doing the work to get out of the cocoon to play its role in the butterfly community. I Googled the role of the butterfly. Butterflies are indicators of a healthy environment and ecosystems. They provide environmental benefits, including pollination and natural pest control. Butterflies are deep and powerful representations of life. Many cultures associate butterflies with our souls. Christianity views the butterfly as a symbol of resurrection. Worldwide the butterfly represents endurance, change, hope, and life.
It is time to play your part in the collective transformation by doing the work; by creating systems that benefit all and do not oppress. January 2019 is not a month to wait and see, or to hope for better days.
To understand the 2019 numerology better, read my blog on the 2019 numerology here to understand the role of communicating, being creative, speaking out against corruption and crime and being a voice for the voiceless.
Creativity is the artist that uses existing (or new) tools and methods to create a completely new masterpiece. The artist draws on the fertile subconscious mind where whatever you can imagine can be brought into the conscious mind and manifested. The subconscious mind is reached through dreaming, symbols, meditation, energy healing, hypnosis; a realm where Spirit and your Higher Self can reach you; a realm where the soul and the imagination can meet and create the blueprint for a new earth and a new life.
Hypnotherapists, healers, music, art, social media, the arts and motivational speakers, to name but a few, will play a pivotal role this year.
So too will children. They have many solutions. Earth is filled with Crystal- and Rainbow children in the wake of the system-busting Indigo’s and adults who volunteered to be the forerunners of these groups and prepare the world for their arrival en-masse. It is time to combine energies and create the future.
What makes January 2019 different from previous months in previous years with this 13 energy? The creative year of 2019, which is the umbrella under which all the months in 2019 shelter.
BE THE CHANGE YOU SEEK.
How? 18 ideas and then some:
- Put creative plans into action.
- Join a group.
- Start a group.
- Take a course.
- Make a prototype.
- Volunteer somewhere.
- Plant a vegetable garden.
- Find out what your community needs and would pay for and start a business.
- Look at what you have and use it creatively to create an income.
- Recycle, revamp, repurpose, reuse, renovate your and other’s “rubbish” or “clutter”.
- Donate. Help. Advise. DO SOMETHING.
- Repurpose, revamp and re-educate yourself.
- Start exercising, walking in nature and look at your health.
- Remodel your eating habits and redo your grocery list without all the “rubbish” you don’t need.
- Purify the body and mind and free up some energy and imagination.
- Volunteer at an old age home to run errands.
- Read to the elderly or to help with chores they can no longer cope with.
- Check on parents and grandparents. You have no idea how welcome a little muscle power or tech know-how can be when the body, mind and eyes become frail.
- Sponsor a child, a student or a start-up business.
- Volunteer your business know-how and mentorship to a young entrepreneur or start-up business.
- Whatever you are passionate about can be used in some way to benefit the community.
- Dare to dream and put your dream into action steps.
- Shake those wings and get to work!
- The world needs YOU, or you would not still be here!
Here is the link to the blog on 2019. Click here!
Until next month…